What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when the User accesses certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies based on different criteria:
Depending on the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies. They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Permanent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on the ownership:
- Own cookies. They are those that belong to NAUTAMARINE
- Third party cookies. They are those owned by a third party, other than NAUTAMARINE, who will be the one who processes the information collected.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical and / or personalization cookies. They are those that serve to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies. They are those that serve to analyze information about navigation and offer advertising, be it generic or personalized.
What types of cookies are most common?
TECHNIQUES: They are OWN cookies, session, identification, configuration and registration, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through them is treated solely by NAUTAMARINE
OF ANALYSIS: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
OF ADVERTISING: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website and / or store information on the behavior of users obtained from through continued observation. Thanks to them, we can know your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
What is a cookie for?
Cookies are used to be able to offer you personalized services and / or advertising, to analyze the operation of the system, recognize you when you access as a user, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, as well as analyze and measure the use and website activity.
Is my consent required to set a cookie?
Consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required, which can be requested in different ways. In the case of NAUTAMARINE, it will be understood granted if you continue to use the website, without prejudice to the fact that at any time you can revoke it and deactivate cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical cookies: These are created and managed solely by us, and allow the user to navigate through our website and use different options, such as identifying the session, personalizing information or accessing restricted access areas.
For more information see:
The web domain https://nautamarine.com/ uses the following types of cookies:
|_ga||.nautamarine.com||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site”s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||1 years||Analytics|
|_gid||.nautamarine.com||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.||1 years||Analytics|
|_gat||.nautamarine.com||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.||1 years||Performance|
|_dc_gtm_||.nautamarine.com||No description||1 years||Other|
|_fbp||.nautamarine.com||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.||1 years||Advertisement|
|fr||.facebook.com||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.||1 years||Advertisement|
How to disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=es_ES
- Safari para iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html